Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baby Boeckman #2


So just like the shirt says. Cooper is going to be a BIG BROTHER. We are super excited!!

We found out I was pregnant the week after Thanksgiving. And we told our family the news at Christmas! We used Cooper's shirt above to break the news to the family. And it was fun to see how long it took people to 'get it'. Some it took a while and others figured it out pretty quickly.

We told Joe's mom Diana. And it took her a while to catch on. Then we Skyped with my parents. And I think they figured it out fairly quickly. Its been fun letting Cooper spread the news.

My due date is August 8th. And yes we do plan to find out what it is. We won't find out until mid-March. So place your bets now.. ha ha. I don't having any gut feeling about it. But Joe dreamed that it was a girl. And my Dad is pretty sure its a girl. They both a good success rate, so who knows. I guess time will tell.









No comments:

Post a Comment