Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Words - 32 Months

I wanted to jot down a few of the things Cooper is saying now.

–He knows almost every letter in the alphabet (and has for a least a few months)

–He can make sounds for many of the letters

–Bye Bye or Bye Bye Ma Ma or Bye bye _____

–Please (Peez)

–Hi or Hi ___

–High (like when building with legos)

–Lemonade (Om-a-nade)

–Go, go, go  (if you are running with him)

–Baby  (Be Be)

–Apple

–If you say, say 'Yes'. He says "Yeah". (and very matter a fact like)

–Ryan (for Uncle Ryan)

 –I want ____  (he points to his eye)

–Hole (like it he is building legos and there is a hole or empty gap)

–Ham

–Cheese   (for Cheese the food) or if you are taking a photo of him

–Em  (for Emily)


 just the ones I could think of right now.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment