I'm thankful for....
1. For God blessing me far more than I deserve.2. Joe and Cooper - they are my life. And I love them so much! (I could go on and on about each of them, but we'll keep it short for today).
3. Family - For my family and those who could make the trip to St. Louis. It was really great having them here. And for Joe's family too! Basically we are blessed with two great families.
4. My parents - I was blessed with the best parents you could ever ask for. I knew I was lucky, but more and more as I have become a parent I'm really starting to 'get it' more. I miss them being miles away. Having them here for 5 days for really great!
5. My other Mom - Joe's mom. Joe's parents were the best in laws I could have ever asked for. Right from the beginning they took me in and made me a part of the family. Diana took us in for 8 months which was such a blessing to us in many ways. And she takes wonderful care of Cooper 3 or more days a week.
I learn so much from both of our parents. I hope we can give our kids as much as they have given us.
6. A Beautiful new house - I guess that sounds materialistic. But sometimes I just can't believe it as I look around our new house. We really love it! God as usual knows what he is doing.
7. Great Friends- even though I don't see some of them very often. I have quite a few friends that even when you don't talk for a while, they are always their when you need them.
8. A Job that I enjoy. I should say a profession that I really enjoy. And friends at work that I really enjoy seeing everyday.
And many many other things.. but that is what I have for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment