I know, I know what you must be thinking. Christmas already??? Its not even Thanksgiving yet. We have become one of 'those' crazy people getting our stuff out way early.. HA!
Well this year we are hosting the 'Friend Family Thanksgiving/Christmas' at our house. Which we are soo excited about. So we decided to get out most of our decorations out a little early. And I'll admit we are even more excited just to decorate our new house. And since last year we didn't even get to unpack our own decorations since we were living with family around Christmas time. So anyway there you go.. we worked on our tree a few weekends ago. And we are working on putting lights up outside. Love Christmas and I don't mind starting the 'festive-ness'.. just a little early this year.
Our tree looks a little small in our new house. HA! But that's ok. We love it. Maybe after Christmas we can find a great deal on tree that is a little taller.
Joe working on the Christmas lights.
I always bite my nails as he climbs around up on the roof. Even more so not that our roof is much higher and bigger.
Progress on the neighbors rebuilding their house. (fyi the house burnt down about a year ago, before we bought our house).
You can see the progress of the front yard. The tree was cut down near the house. And Joe planted new bushes and re did the retaining wall to make room for our fountain.
Cooper loves running through the lights.



No comments:
Post a Comment