Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Halloween


Cooper had a pretty awesome Halloween! I (deb) took the day off work so that we could hang out and do some fun things. We had a full day. Cooper really like being a package of M&Ms.


This was the night before practicing in his costume while Skyping with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kari.


Halloween Day started off with breakfast with Grandma and Great Uncle Charlie. Cooper came into the restaurant in his costume. I think people got a kick out of that.





Then around lunch time we headed to Webster Groves to visit Daddy at school.


Cooper went around to a few of the teachers classrooms. And some of them even gave him candy. Cooper brought some candy to pass out. M&Ms.. of course.


Cooper really likes visiting the lizzards and fish in Daddy's classroom.







We enjoyed taking Daddy to lunch and getting to see him for a little bit.


Cooper took a good afternoon nap, so I decided to make some festive desserts for the evening. Here were the dirt desserts that I made. A favorite when I was a kid. Except I put little cool whip ghosts on top instead of gummy worms. I also made some Jello jigglers, but I didn't get a picture of those.


Later after Cooper's nap, Grandma Boeckman came over for dinner and gave Cooper a few surprises.




We had perfect weather for trick or treating and Cooper just loved it! 






This is the face you got when you first put on his costume.. HA! But then he would forget and be totally fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment