So Cooper is 35 Months, hard to believe. He has been making so much progress in the world of speaking. Its really just taken off in the past few months. He attempts to say a lot of things. He is still doing great with the speech therapy. And he is repeating everything. Dangerous definetly, but overall a very positive thing. But he also mixes up some of his sounds. Which can be funny and sometimes inapproiate. Joe at some point this weekend said the word fart. Nothing surprising coming from Joe. Poor cooper in his attempt at repeating everything, came out saying something that sounded more like profanity. Yes, the f-bomb. I can't lie though it was pretty funny. And no I'm not encouraging that. But you know when you kids start to speak your bound to have some of those "What did you say????" moments. When they aren't trying to say something bad, its just coming out totally wrong. Luckily we weren't in public.
Then the next evening, I had bought Cooper some suckers. And yet another word that comes out of his mouth a little strange. Instead of sucker, he comes out with an F in the beginning of the word. So I told him to just call it candy or candy on a stick. At least for now : )
Oh yeah and yesterday Cooper got a new hair cut. Now he is ready for Easter and his birthday which is coming up.
Who knows how many more interesting word attempts we are going to have.


No comments:
Post a Comment