Thursday, March 21, 2013

Boy or Girl??

Well yesterday was the big day, the big reveal. I had my 20 week ultrasound. I guess both of us were really hyped up about it. Though we were both disappointed that Joe couldn't come with me because he had a game yesterday. This particular ultrasound the lady only comes one day per week and the times were pretty limited. So our game plan was that I would not find out either and have the results put into an envelope. Then we would go out to dinner.. with Cooper too, after the game and have our own 'mini reveal' party. Sounded like a good plan.

I guess the baby had something else in mind. HA! It turned out that the utlrasound tech couldn't get a good enough look to determine the sex. She tried some different things. Kept coming back to it. And NO LUCK. And I'll tell you I was soo bummed. I'm still even bummed today. Not that its the end of the world by any means. But I was sure excited to find out and to start planning and picking out the name, etc.

Oh well the very good news was that from what she told me, the baby looked healthy everything look good and it seemed that things were coming along nicely. We'll find out more detail next month when the doctor goes over more of that with us after he reviews the ultrasound notes, measurements, pics, etc.

Hopefully at my next check up... not until NEXT MONTH. Baby will cut us some slack and cooperate. Because we were really dying to know. I guess another lesson in patience.

So for now.. let the mystery continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment