Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Valentines


We didn't really have any big plans for Valentine's this year. Usually Joe and I have some kind of date night, but we didn't do that this year. Joe has been pretty busy trying to finish up things for his Master's class. Actually this year on Feb 15th, Joe and I will have been 'together' for 10 years. Anyway Valentine's Day I was able to leave work a little early, so I surprised Joe after school. He was outside working on the baseball field. So we decided to grab an early dinner, before I went to pick up Cooper.  So we did get a little Valentine's date at Dewey's. Without Cooper, which was strange, but peaceful... HA! 

 

Since Joe gets home late from class sometimes. I let Cooper open one of his Valentine's gifts. 




A set of cookies to cut, stack, bake and count, etc. 




He went right to work.



Once Joe got home, Cooper gave Joe his card. And his surprise. Some chocolate covered strawberries. And chocolates.




Then Cooper opened his second gift.





It was a good Valentines, simple but nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment