Well we were nervous at first about Cooper going to preschool, especially since it ended up being a few days after Gwen was born. I was only nervous for him to have to endure such BIG changes all at once. But he loved it from the first day. And continues to talk about it alot and ask almost everyday if its time to go to preschool. We are thankful he has made such an easy transition. And we are so proud of how he is becoming such a BIG boy.
I'm kinda amazed at the things they are teaching at preschool these days. Cooper came home the first week spelling his name. And learning he whole name. At this point he can actually write his name. It looks a little rough. But I mean seriously he is only 3 years old. That seems pretty crazy to me. He comes home every week with a few little worksheets of 'homework' to write the 'letter of the week' or work on various numbers. He loves doing his homework and him and Daddy have fun doing it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment