Friday, November 22, 2013

Cooper-ism's

Well its like that old saying "Out of the mouth of babes." HA!

Now that Cooper is talking up a storm he says some of the funniest things and he has a few phrases that he says regularly that I just don't want to forget.

"Oh Yeah So"   - like if he asks for something and we say no. Its his way of bargaining.

"Wass One"  -  Instead of saying "this one" or "that one".. it comes out sounding like a "W" in the
                           beginning.

"My Kids"   - when he refers to his friends at preschool.

"Happy Face, Sad Face"-  a chart they have a school that show their behavior for the day. 

"You Go Sad Face" - telling Joe and I that we are being bad.


"You Go Timeout"

"Deb" "Joe" - he has picked up on our names and for a little while kept calling us by them.


"Oh yeah"   - when he is agreeing with you. Its sounds much different than the "oh yeah sooo".

"No You Don't Talka Back to me"--- Telling us to not talk back.

"Why" 
"Because" 

"Gwennie" - the nickname he made up for Gwen, almost immediately after we brought her home.

"Precious" -
One of Joe's nicknames for his brother, that now Cooper has picked up on it and he says it to Ryan repeatedly.

"Kinda cute" - says this about everything.

"Stop Talking"  - if Joe and I are talking about something, its like he feels left out and wants attention.

"Stop Feeding her" - he said this quite a bit when we first brought Gwen home. 

"Red Store" - meaning lets go to Dierbergs. 

"Blue Store"  -  Sam's Club

I'm sure there are more that I am missing. But he just says the funniest things. And I think his little voice just makes everything that much more funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment