We had a great time. My parents were there too, so it was fun getting to see them. And visit with my brother and Lorelee. And to see their awesome NEW house for the first time. We got two see his team play two matches. And his team was also honored with a special ceremony and rings for making it to the Final Four last season. Cooper did great. He was awesome in the car for the road trip. He mostly watched movies and slept some. Of course he loved seeing everyone. Going to the games, running around the gym, and seeing their dog Achilles (an english bulldog).
We even squeezed in a outing to IKEA. We got a few things. I'm not sure Joe was too impressed.. ha ha (his first trip there). But it can be a bit overwhelming. Then add an antsy two year old to the mix. That's ok, Cooper did pretty good. I just like to browse and browse.. and I had to 'speed browse'.. Ha!
So anyway we had a great time! I wanted to kick myself for not taking my camera. So I just have some photos I snapped with my phone. They aren't the best, but oh well.
Excited to be at the game.
The special ring ceremony.
Cooper patiently waiting to play on the court during a break in games.
Eating lunch with Uncle Dan.
Another match, and Hawaiian night.
Breakfast before we left town on Sunday.






No comments:
Post a Comment