We have been working constantly at the new house. Joe has been painting alot. And my main project has been removing wall paper in the dining room. Wallpaper that covers about every inch of the entire room. Its been a project.. I'll be so glad to get it done.
The Master Bedroom is done. In a nice light blue.
Cooper's bathroom. His shower curtain will get hung.. once I find the box with the shower curtain hooks and liner.
His new alphabet shower curtain.
Cooper's bedroom. Painted light yellow and his NEW ceiling fan. Installed by our friend Tom.
New chairs for our kitchen table. We are doing a little DIY project for the kitchen table. More to come. I've always been a big fan of Midcentury Modern stuff. Especially the various famous styles of molded chairs. So we got the 'knock off' ones. No one will know. Plus we have a toddler.. and white chairs was already a gutsy move.. HA! Tune in later to see if we think that was a wise decision.
Regardless I love them!!!! Probably my new favorite piece.
Lots more to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment