Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In Progress - Part II




This post is in progress.. but there are some pics of us working on the house. The last morning at Diana's house.. and then some current photos of the house with our furniture. Still lots to do.. and lots more photos to come, once we unpack more.

So the wallpaper really did take forever. In the above picture all I had left was a little bit between the bay windows, and in the window sills.

Since we were in a time crunch to have the room painted before we moved in, Joe started priming while I was finishing the wallpaper.


We rented a Uhaul a few weeks ago and moved tons of stuff from Diana and Charlie's houses. Yes, we have lots of stuff. But its sure nice to have a big empty basement.



The table after one coat of orange paint.


Looking good, can't wait to see it finished. Joe is working really hard on this. 



Joe working hard at Priming the Dining Room. 


The wallpaper... done.. FINALLY! I'm excited but kinda dellusional.. ha! 














 



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Cute!! This: "The wallpaper... done.. FINALLY! I'm excited but kinda dellusional.. ha" cracked me up!!! :) I can totally relate! heehee Everything has turned out really well. Thanks so much for sending. I am smiling from ear to ear! --Jan :)

    ReplyDelete