So Joe and I are definetly not handy. At least we aren't really DIY-ers. I love that kind of stuff. And I'm really into decorating blogs.... go figure right? I kept seeing ideas of a re-purposed table. Painted a bright color. So I found a few ideas with a traditional pedestal table and modern molded chairs and loved it! I thought if we could find a table to re-purpose on Craigslist.. with a miracle .. we could get a similar look.
Here are a few bits of inspiration that I had saved onto my Pinterest.
loved the aqua idea ....
Joe liked the orange......
THE TABLE
We ended up finding a round tradtional looking pedestal table on
Craigslist. I wouldn't say it was 'the steal of the century', but it was
a pretty good deal. Its what we wanted and in great condition... plus
we were on a bit of a time crunch.
The chairs are obviously not our style. But it came with the chairs and
two leafs. So we thought the chairs might come in handy someday. For a
party if we need extra seating. Who knows maybe we'll paint them..
eventually.
A few coats of primer....

A few coats of primer....




No comments:
Post a Comment