Thursday, March 25, 2010

Special Delivery from Land of Nod!





Last week we came home from Lamaze class to a pretty cool surprise. A big box sitting outside from Land of Nod. My parents had been in Chicago visiting my brother Dan and made a special trip to the Land of Nod store to buy some things off of my baby registry.



I love knitted animals and was so excited when I opened this box to find this cute stuffed panda. Who knows maybe this will the baby's best buddy one day : )





Some pretty cool stuff to add to Baby B's nursery!

1 comment:

  1. That stuff is so cute! The Land of Nod has the best stuff! I was worried I was going to have to drop my land of nod registry cuz my mom convinced me I had too many registries, but then I found out I can import it to myregistry.com and have all my registries in one place! I'm so happy cuz there is so much cute stuff I wanted from there!

    ReplyDelete