Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shower Extravaganza Weekend





Here is a picture of me at my desk at work. Hmm... Who would take a picture of this, you may ask? Who else but my dad. So here you go, this is where I play on the computer every day.

Now where was I, Oh yeah, a couple weekends ago I had showers two days in a row. My coworkers were contemplating whether to surprise me, but at the last minute they decided they better tell me, so I didn't leave and eat lunch with my parents who were in town. It was very nice and they invited my parents to come too. Mom and Dad really enjoyed that! Lunch was catered in from Mimi's Cafe, a favorite place of mine.





I was so surprised when I walked in and saw the umbrella stroller from our registry! I wasn't expecting anyone to buy that for us since it was online only. What a great surprise! And its just as cute in person as it is online!!!







This is a whole basket of various cute gifts from different co-workers. So creative!





Another suprise gift. This cute "MOD" blanket has bright colored elephants on it. This was also an online-only item that I wasn't expecting to get. Love it!



We got so many nice gifts. You can't see it very well, but this is a 'mini' adidias sweatsuit. Too cute! Baby B. will be decked out once daddy is in basketball season.





Later that evening once I was at home. The grandma's looking at all of the gifts.



Look at all of this cute stuff!!



This card was made by one of my co-workers and good friends, Emily!



And this cute tag/card was made my another one of my co-workers and friends Erin. Plus checkout out that mini Webster Groves t-shirt. Erin had this specially made. Joe was pretty jazzed about this.



These cute "MOD" animal pillows were hand-made by my co-worker and friend Carly. They are super cute! And match the room perfect. They are hanging out in the crib for now, but they won't get to be in there for too long.

As you can see that was quite a start to the 'Shower Extravaganza Weekend'!

No comments:

Post a Comment