Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shower Extravaganza- Part II





This is vintage "nostalgic" piece of decoration. My good friend Holly that helped throw the shower for me, this was used at her baby shower over 20 years ago. Pretty cool.



Babies with pacifiers.



Baby Rattles, of course!

Both of these cupcakes were made by Kari, my sister-in-law. She is very creative and always baking something cool!



This was a cute/gross game that we played that had to do with baby poop! Of course not real baby poop. Each diaper had a different kind of chocolate candy melted into it. You had to try and guess what type of candy was in each diaper.







And let the gifts begin ...





This is pretty cool. Both Joe and I were #5 in college.



My brother Dan might steal this from me once he has kids. (He is kinda a Star Wars dork, sorry Dan, but you know its true!)







Joe will be very excited about the NEW cardinal gear!






Whew... what a party! And yes, I'm on my way to being HUGE.



Check out these cute party favors!




Here are the party planners themselves!



Once again, we came home with a boatload of stuff!



Way later that evening, I was attempting to show Joe all of the gifts. He fell asleep about half way through. Oh well, I tried.

Don't worry I finally did get everything put away. I think it took me a whole week though.. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment