Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Getting Started - Part II



Well it took a little longer than I had planned to find the right frames for the artwork that we bought. But FINALLY, I found some white modern frames. So then we were able to hang up these two pieces of art.





We just found these cool orange pillows this weekend at Target. I have't had any luck finding a cushion for the window seat/toy box, but I keep looking. And I still have to decide on window treatments.

That papason chair has been through a lot - four years of college and four years of marriage. Now a couple of new cushions later -- its still super comfortable and we can't seem to part with it. We haven't decided if we want to splurge on a upholstered rocker/glider or just stick with the papason chair. Guess you'll just have to wait and see...





We were just randomly at Hobby Lobby one day, and found this cute artwork. It matched our colors and theme perfect!



Well I couldn't stand the suspense, so I went ahead and put the crib bedding in there. Just to see how it looked. It still needs a bed skirt though.



That is it on the nursery for now. We are still waiting for one more piece of furniture to arrive - chest of drawers. I'd say we have a pretty good start and things are really coming along.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that furniture looks professionally built! ;)

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete