Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Final Piece Has Arrived!



Well we were a little worried for a while because the dresser was unavailable for about two months. But finally Target got some in stock, and I put in my order immediately. So our last piece of furniture is assembled and ready to go. Now all we really have to do is finish some last little details and put new things away as we get them. You might wonder why the wall is blank above the dresser, but don't worry that is where the Alphabet poster will go, once I find the right frame for it.



This lamp was actually mine when I was a baby. Pretty cool, huh? So we have a little vintage piece for the room. I was pretty excited to discover this last time I was at home visiting Mom & Dad. Dad had a whole table of stuff laying out for me to go through. And among that was a few lamps from my childhood. I was excited when I saw this one because it not only matched our theme, but the colors matched perfect too! I guess I can't be too hard on Mom & Dad for never getting rid of things.. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment