Saturday, April 18, 2020

Deb 37th Bday!

It is a two week birthday Extravaganza at our house every April. With three birthday's in a row. It's not a problem for me. I LOVE birthday's! Always have. Thanks to my parents always making my birthday's really special and memorable. It is just ingrained in me. Joe has continued on the tradition for years, and he continues to spoil me and make sure that it is special!!

We kept it simple yesterday for my birthday! But that was fine with me, I had a really nice day! The sun was out, the weather was beautiful. We played outside, the kids played some video games, which gave me a little 'down time' to do other stuff. Joe was in 'project mode' painting more stuff around the house. Joe grilled out one of my favorite things.. Barbecue Chicken!! Complete will foil grilled potatoes and corn on the cob. And a little Confetti Angel Food cake for dessert.

I can't lie we have a beautiful view from our patio. It is very relaxing and serene. Joe continues to do an awesome job making our yard beautiful. The kids were really into eating outside. I think as the weather is nice, you will find us out there often!

I miss my parents alot!! Especially when we couldn't make our visit there at Spring Break (last month) because of everything going on with COVID-19. But I'm very thankful we live in a time of technology and that we can Facetime. And grateful that are staying in and are healthy!!
Yes I could sit and enjoy this view for a while. The kids really enjoyed the Angel food cake. We haven't had that in forever. Broxton proceeded to call it a "Agent 4 Cake". 😆


Then we enjoyed a little time by the fire pit with some dance party time. 


And I can't forget my "Birthday Window Message". 
Family stick figures by Gwen Boeckman. 

37 here we go! I think I would have to say the "30s" has been pretty great so far! 










No comments:

Post a Comment