Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cooper's 1st Day of Kindergarten

 Well its happening.. Cooper is starting Kindergarten. You may ask "how is that possible." Well seriously I really don't know. I would have to say its kinda surreal. Its the beginning of a new adventure for both him and us.  There was much anticipation for the first day, of course. The school supplies, picking out the book bag. Which is a BIG deal, seriously. Man, I use to LOVE the back to school shopping. And I still do love just walking through the school supply section. Maybe its an 'artist thing'. All those new crayolas, and folders, etc. .. fun stuff!! Trying on uniforms, getting a lunch box, starting a new earlier bedtime. Whew! I decided to take off work for the big event. And I was so glad that I did. I got to take a lot of pictures. Got to drop him off and then I stayed for a "yahoo/boo hoo event at the school. I got to meet some of the other mom's in his class. Then after school I picked him up and we had a lunch date at Panda Express. I really just tried to soak it all in. He is such a big boy. We are so proud of him. I know we are a little biased, but he is such a smart little guy. We can't wait to see the things he will accomplish.

The day before, we came home from church and found this 'welcome' sign in our front yard. Which was pretty cool!
First Day - Having some breakfast. He was pretty excited! 


  
Pretty cool Ninja turtle book bag.  




Here is his teacher - Mrs. Zambo. 

Lined up and getting ready to go to class. 




I was so glad I got to walk to class with him. He was so cute sitting at his little desk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment