This past weekend we celebrated Gwen's birthday with a cookie themed party. Shes loves cookies and it was one of the first words that she spoke. So it made sense. She always says it two or three times "Cookie, cookie, cookie."
I was always have fun making some decorations for the kids birthdays. I decorated some milk cartons for the party favor. I took a stab at making the cute tissue tassels that you see around. And it was super easy and pretty cheap. Just takes a little bit of time. I found this super cute custom pinata. And ordered it from a place called Whack Pinatas.
What is a cookie party without a variety of cookies?
My
friend and coworker Erin made the cake which she always makes cute
cakes. Gwen loved it!
Gwen and her boyfriend (ha ha).
This girl loves her accessories!
And she loves sports!
This was quite the reaction, her big gift from Grandma Boeckman. A baby doll nursery.
She got this pretty cute 'ride' from Mommy and Daddy.
Watch out Gwen is TWO now!


What a wonderful memory page......love it. Gwennie's party was so much fun - she is such a little angel and I love her sooooooooooooooooooo much. Thanks Joe and Deb for sharing your sweet little family with me........I feel very blessed every time I am with them. TT
ReplyDelete