Day 2 --- at the hospital was pretty good. The morning was very quite with no visitors which was actually just fine. I decided to just sent Joe home with Cooper the night before, so it was just Gwen & I. So we relaxed. I showered and actually put on some clothes and just enjoyed the 'quiteness'. We had a special guest at lunch time. One of my very good friends from college. Jamie Kline. Well her name isn't that anymore. But its funny how old friends its hard to get use to their married names even though most of us have been married for quite a while. She brought me Jack in the Box for lunch which was pretty awesome!
Not long after that my family came. My parents which like I already mentioned had arrived the day before. And my brother Dan and his wife Lorelee. They got in the night before as well.
Cooper loved playing with Uncle Dan. Don't ask what they are doing, I have no idea. HA!
Grandpa getting some Gwen time.
So we all hung out and visited. And Cooper played on the iphone.. ha! Only some of the time.
Then one of my other good friends and college roomate stopped by. They brought Cooper a surprise too! A giant Stitch. He loved it!
Dan and Lorelee had to head back to Chicago by late afternoon.
We received so many nice gifts and flowers. Thanks so much for everyone that stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment