Wednesday, September 25, 2013

1st Day of Preschool



So much to catch up on. I know I've been talking all about Gwen the last few posts. Now its Cooper time. Something very exciting happened right around Gwen's arrival and I don't want it to get overlooked. Cooper started preschool!! We were a little nervous how he would like it. How leaving him the first day would go. And just introducing so much change into his little life all at once. But he is one great little guy and its been pretty smooth sailing.

I was so thankful to be able to drop him off his very 1st day. He was so cute. And excited. And honestly he could care less when I left. It was the first time he has really been left anywhere that wasn't with family.






 




And a few pics from day two.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment