Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Potty


I know I already had a recent post about this. But I wanted to document it some more with a few pictures and a video. I'm sure one day Cooper will kill me for showing the picture above.. ha! 

Like I mentioned before: one goal for the summer is that Cooper would become potty trained. Of course we knew we could try some different things. But utimately he has to 'be ready'. So I made a little chart system.. see below. He gets a circle sticker ever time he sits on the potty. And two for actually going. And he gets a sucker for actually going. Once he fills up his chart, he gets to pick somewhere fun to go. After he filled up his first chart he picked Chuck E Cheeses.


He filled up his first chart during the day while I was a work. So Joe send me the iphone video below. It may be a little blurry. But Cooper is pretty excited and even does a little 'victory run' around the house.








This was just an iphone photo. I'll have to add another post later with some more Chuck E Cheese photos. He had a great time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment