Sunday, July 7, 2013

Big Boy Room - The Reveal


Well finally the BIG Boy room is done and we showed it to Cooper this weekend (4th of July weekend).



He reaction was pretty good. He say "oh wow". We got it on video. 
I hope to add that later once I get it edited.





He went straight to his baseball chair and books in the corner. He was really excited to have some new books. 



 

Next he climbed up on his new bed.






 Then he checked out his closet. And was excited to see his hats in there. 



 Back to the bed to play with the new mascot stuffed animals.


Lastly we had gotten a few new boards games that were in an ottoman at the end of his bed. 
Joe and him played a matching game first. And then hungry hippos.

We thought it went pretty well. He seemed to really like it. There are only a few little things to finish up. We have a decal coming that will go over his bed. It's a big "C" and says Cooper. And I'll probably hang some stuff in his closet. The next step will be sleeping in here in his new big boy bed.

2 comments:

  1. The room is adorable Deb, but... why is your son playing with a Mizzou tiger????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, exactly my thought. I had to 'pull teeth' for Joe to let me put that Jayhawk in there. Ha! Its hard living in Mizzou country : )

    ReplyDelete