Monday, June 24, 2013

SFA School Picnic

 Every year our church has a carnival or school picnic as they call it. Its serves as a funraiser for the school and church. Last year we didn't make it because we were out of town for Memorial Day weekend. But we were excited to take Cooper this year since he was big enough to ride some of the rides. He has never been on any kind of rides before. Except a merry-go-round. 



 We tried this Dinosaur ride first. And he just wasn't too sure about it. 


  The Merry-Go-Round he wasn't sure about and insisted on sitting on the bench .. ha!


 
 
 We tried this car ride next. By the end he loved it. And we came back and rode it again later.





 They had some little carnival games that were just his size.



 Cooper and Joe did this GIANT slide. I was surprised but Cooper wasn't scared at all. He must take after me : )




 Cooper loved this race car thing. It went around in a circle and on the turns it went pretty fast. Poor Joe isn't really into rides. Sometimes he can't do spinning things. But since I'm pregnant I couldn't take Cooper. Joe was really a trooper.




 
 I can't believe Joe didn't break this ride. HA!



More carnival games.






More race car ride.

.We had a great time! Looking forward to next year!





No comments:

Post a Comment