Last weekend we had Cooper's 3rd Birthday party. This year we had his party a few days before his birthday since that just worked out better. It was kinda our first official 'party' at our new house. Other than just hosting family for a few holidays. We had a great turnout of family and friends. And it was fun to show off our house to a lot of people that hadn't seen it.
The theme this year was "Octonaunts", which I'm sure your saying. What the heck is that... HA! Well its just a cute little cartoon on Disney Junior. Honestly I just stumbling across it on On Demand one day and Cooper loved it. So after a little research I decided to have an Octonaut party this year.
I love birthday's and I like getting really into it. Sometimes I have more plans and ideas that the time to actually do it. So was the case this year. But I got to do most of my plans. I think it turned out pretty good. What's most important is I think Cooper had a blast. And that is all that really matters.
Since the show is about under the sea adventures. I tried to do kinda an under the sea theme. Since its pretty hard to find Octonaut decorations. I just made some of my own stuff. I made cupcakes and my friend Erin made the cake. Which by the way she is incredibly talented. She just does cakes for fun, for family and friends.
This is the first birthday party we have had kids at. So I had fun making some little party favors for them to take home with them.
So anyway that was the decorations.
Lots more to come....

No comments:
Post a Comment