Thursday, August 30, 2012

Green Stools


Probably not all that exciting to anyone else, but I'm pretty excited. We got some bar stools for our kitchen counter. I always wanted an island kitchen counter to sit at. I didn't have that growing up. And I always thought that would be fun. So I think I probably picked the brightest bar stools I could find.. Lime Green. I'm sure most of you will say, "that is soo Deb". Ha! I try to get away from the bright colors.. but lets face it. I just can't because I just love them. So when you come over and see our place.. we like COLOR.. bright ones.. : ) 


FYI.. those of you that are into furniture, famous designers, etc. You may recognize these stools. They are based on stool made by Tolix. Love, love, love the real ones! I had seen them on various decorating blogs that I follow. The originals are galvanized metal. But now they come in a variety of bright candy-like colors.  But the real ones were far out of our budget. Luckily they have some awesome reproductions of various modern furniture pieces on Overstock. That's where I found these. At a great price too. These are available in quite a few colors. (Also bought the Eames-like eiffel chairs on Overstock too).


No comments:

Post a Comment