Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cooper & Santa.. not so much.



So in the previous post I didn't really comment on how Cooper is dealing with the move. Well this picture is a good description. Ha ha.. just kidding. Cooper is adjusting really well to the move. The first morning he woke up in his new room, he kept pacing around his crib. He couldn't figure out where in the heck he was.. poor thing.

Anyway back to the point of this post. We visited Santa last weekend. We thought it probably wouldn't go over so well. Recently Cooper has been afraid of strangers. Even though for days I was 'playing up' the visiting Santa thing. It didn't matter as soon as we got there, he totally flipped out. He just wasn't having it.

I'm sure he'll laugh at this picture some day.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! We're taking Connor to see Santa on Saturday and I'm thinking we'll probably have a similar picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all got a good laugh out of it when we got your Christmas card!! Thanks. Hope you had a great Christmas! We did...our whole family went to Oklahoma and had a fabulous Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Boeckmans and the Hippards. We are all here in Van Buren now and will have our Bill Boeckman family Christmas tomorrow. Wishing you the best of luck in the new year with finding just the right house for your family.

    ReplyDelete