
So the past few months have been a blur and with selling our house I didn't do a good job of keeping up on the blog. So 18 & 19 Month milestones are getting lumped together. Not to sound like a downer, but I think we started to see a glimpse of 'evil coopy'.. HA. By that I mean he has been starting to show signs of the terrible 'two's'. At times he is sweet as can be, and then in the flip of switch he is a wholly terror. Oh the joys of todderhood. We are on the course to a whole new adventure with this. Here are a few things that I remember:
1. His personality is in full bloom. And he is quite the character. Silly & Goofy. Inquisitive - He wants to know how things works and he'll take it apart to figure it out. He is very determined. And he is stubborn as can be. Hmm.. I wonder where he gets that from??
2. He started feed himself with a spoon and fork more. Gettting more cordination. Sometimes the spoon goes in upside down and the food doesn't quite make it to his mouth, but he is working on it.
3. We finally dropped the baby foods. But is one picky eater.. I guess that is just pay back for Joe and I being such picky eaters. He loves his fruits, snacks & cookies. And he is really starting to take meats much better. But vegetables, well that is a whole other story.
4. He has been a little more agressive lately, hopefully this translates into his athletic skills.. and doesn't continue to hit.. and bite. HA! No but seriously he has been hitting a lot lately and biting occasionally. So we are working on 'breaking' these things. We have to get these 'nipped in the bud'. I swear.
5. Testing --- Testing, testing, testing.. he is doing that constantly. What a little turd. This stage is definetly challenging. But that's ok.. bring it on. We can handle it. I'll admit though it soo hard to not laugh sometimes, because he can just be soo dang cute. The worst is when he does something bad, and then comes right up into your face to see if you stay serious or 'crack'... Ughh... he is something else.

Cooper is blowing a kiss here.. sometimes the kiss doesn't actuallly leave his mouth.. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment