Cooper created his 1st hand-made card for 'Da Da's 32nd'. Well he had a little bit of help : ) .. FYI Cooper is holding a milk jug... since he carries one around all of the time.

Every year I make Joe his favorite "Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake".. my grandma's recipe. I'm not going to lie.. its pretty dang good.
Getting ready to have his first chocolate cake of the day. Joe's mom got him a cake too. He didn't mind though. He loves chocolate!!
Cooper was patiently waiting for his bite of chocolate cake.
Laughing at Daddy.

Blowing bubbles outside.
Cooper playing with his 'Cozy Coupe'. He loves that thing!!

Watching "Da, Da" water the flowers.
Later that evening, once we got home from Grandma's we had another party for Joe. Just the three of us... and for those of you that know us well, yes we still go a little bit overboard for birthdays. What can I say.. we like birthdays!
I think Cooper wanted a piece of cake.
Hanging out, bday cake please?
Cooper is a BIG helper.
New shoes, webster colors.. of course!
Cooper loves the tissues paper.
I think he got sick of watching Joe open gifts.. or he is watching a good commerical.. Ha!
Just winding down... after a fun & busy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment