Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cooper 5th Bday - Minion Party

 

Cooper turned 5 this year. And he requested a Minion party. We all had a pretty good time!


 I was always enjoy making some decorations for the kids parties. This year we even used some of Joe's science stuff, since it fit the 'secret lab' theme. 


The kids table. 

 We had some Minion hats for the kids.

 And party favors, of course.

 One of Cooper's classmates mom, has a cookie business. She made the cute minion cookies.

 

And lets not forget the cake. I'm going to have to brag on this one. My good friend (coworker)
Erin made it, and it was pretty dang adorable. She is very talented!

 The little details were amazing! 

Here she is. She has made a bunch of Cooper's cakes over the years. And every time, she knocks our socks off! Thanks Erin, the cake was so cute! And Cooper loved it!


I seem to always find these themed cupcake ideas on Pinterest. So I couldn't pass up making this one. 
Minion cupcakes. 

  



 Pretty impressive, all of the kids down, together eating. Pretty cute!

 We did an activity where the kids made molecules out of candy gum drops. Cooper and his friend seemed to enjoy it.





 

 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment