Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Broxton's Arrival

 Well my official due date was April 16th. And Broxton almost hit it right on the dot. We weren't really sure what to expect the third time around. Gwen was almost two weeks late. She came pretty fast though. This time my doctor kept saying, well once something starts happening you need to get to the hospital...ha! Joe and I didn't want to be delivering Broxton at home or in the car. So needless to say we took his advice seriously.

April 16th was a normal Thursday. I dropped Cooper off at school and headed to work. I felt just fine and went on with my normal day. I saw my doctor later that afternoon. Once I got home I had a couple of funny pains, but nothing too much. I will admit I had a funny feeling that something might happen that night. And sure enough it did. By the time we got the kids to bed. I had been having some contractions on and off for a few hours. We decided to call in Grandma to come over.. and we headed to the hospital. It was the real deal. They weren't sending me back home. 

Labor went pretty smooth and by 3:50 am, we were holding our new little guy in our arms. 

God is good and we couldn't feel more blessed! 



  Joe headed home pretty early so he could be there when the kids woke up around 6am. He wanted to tell them the news and take Cooper to school. He brought them up around lunch time. It was really fun to introduce them to Broxton. They really loved him! 






We had a few other family members stop by that day. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. But Kari and Betsy stopped by.

Grandma Boeckman stopped by too.


Also Aunt Kerrie stopped by too.






No comments:

Post a Comment