Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Big ONE- Minnie Mouse Party!

PARTY TIME! 

 The 'smash' cake. I made it. I was pleased that it came out pretty good. Girly and fun, ready for smashing.  I made the little 'ONE' pendant banner. I purchased the little girl figurine off of Etsy. 

I ordered the cake from a local place. Catherine's Cakery. I gave her a sketch of my idea and she matched it perfectly! 



I made a few decorations. Two minnie head centerpieces. Pretty easy and inexpensive too!

I made some little party favor bags for the kids that came. My sister-in-law made some super cute minnie rice krispie heads (dipped in chocolate). Just like the ones from Disney World.


I made a Shutterfly book of Gwen's 1st year. Highlights of each month and little fun tidbits about her. Then I had a spot in the back for family and friends to write a quick note to her.

I made the pink tutu for the highchair. It was really easy. Took a little time, but a lot easier than I thought it would be. 

A banner of Gwen pics, one for each month.

Ok that is just some of the decorations. More pictures of the actual party TO COME ...

No comments:

Post a Comment