I won't lie I get pretty exited about any kind of party planning. And I love getting to help with Cooper's school parties. I was bummed to miss the Christmas one, due to the craziness going on at work with that being one of our busiest times of years. So I knew I was going to try and be a room mom for the Valentines's party. I really wanted to do the party favors and have been kinda thinking about ideas for a few months.. ha. Well I have to start early on any kind of project because I know it will take me a while to get to finish it.
The kids each got a heart cup (see in the pics below) and a small bag of random goodies. I had been picking up things here and there. They got a small notepad, a stamp, some character erasers and a jolly rancher suckers. I will admit its gets tricky buying 20 of something.. and not 'breaking the bank', so I did a lot of browsing and researching to find things that came in a pack of 12 or 24. But it was tricky to find things that I liked. I didn't want to give out a bunch of candy, since I knew the kids would be exchanging valentines.
Gwen kinda kinda too. She just hung out with us, while Daddy was at baseball.
So I ordered some heart shaped cup with mustaches online, they came in four colors: pink, purple, blue and red. So I decided to make girl and boy bags. So the girls got the pink and purple cups.
We kinda had an assembling line going through the whole process.
Boy Bags



No comments:
Post a Comment