Well I have at least a few blog posts that should have been written before this one, but oh well. I'll get back to it.
All is good in the Boeckman Household. As we attempt to be patient in waiting for our newest addition to arrive. My official due date is this coming Thursday, August 8th. But honestly she could really come at any time. In my mind I thought this time around she might come a few weeks early. But maybe that was just a way to make myself get ready and to get things in order. Which was fine. I think it kinda worked. We have definetly been in nesting mode. Cleaning and organizing. Getting things out and ready. Working on little projects here and there.
We've been able to do some fun stuff with Cooper. Taking him to a few movies, Despicable Me and Monsters University. Getting a kick out of him attempting to play tee ball. Eating out at some of our favorite places. Running errands and just spending a lot of time together as a family of three. Its been nice!
I'm still going to work. And plan to until I'm told otherwise. We'll be curious to see what happens this week. The bags are packed. The cameras are charging. The baby book is waiting for some fresh little footprints. There isn't much else to do.
We are excited, anxious and ready ... whenever Gwen is ready. So we'll keep you updated. She will be here soon!
The suitcase looks a little different than the last time. This time with some girly things.
No comments:
Post a Comment