Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And the name is....



We have liked this name for a really long time. We thought about some other options. But when it came down to it.. Gwyneth was the winnner! We just kept coming back to it. We did have a little harder time agreeing on the middle name. I wanted Charlotte after my Grandma and Joe wanted Rose because its a family name in his family. His mom, sister, and niece all have the middle name Rose. His great Aunt's name was Rose. And it may even go back farther than that. We decided we liked both so much that she would just have two middle names. And they sound pretty good together, right?

So hopefully "Gwen" doesn't hate us one day for having two middle names. But we really like them.
And they are family names. Which we think is really special.

By the way, the name Gwyneth means "blessed" or "happy". So that is kinda cool.

I'm almost 30 weeks. And still feeling great! We are getting more and more excited about meeting our little girl very soon!


3 comments:

  1. Cute name... love it!! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So happy for you. Sending many prayers your way. Will we see you at the bridal shower for Jamie? Kyle & I won't make it to the wedding since I have my 20 year class reunion. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! It is a name you do not hear very often. I cannot wait to meet her. Hope you are doing well and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete