Another thing on our TO DO list is to get rid of a couple trees. Joe cut down one this weekend. See the tree real close to the house. Blocking the windows on the right.
In this pictures its the tree with the red leaves.
Here you can see it literally almost at our front porch. We didn't like house close to the house it was. Or how much it blocked the house. Yes, we know shade can be good. But we thought it was more of an eye sore. So just say GOODBYE.
Joe does things so quickly I wish I would have gotten a few earlier pics in the process. Sorry this is all you get.
I know its hard to tell. But the difference is AMAZING. Joe still has to finish it. But so far it looks great.
And randomly here is Cooper eating some breakfast.



No comments:
Post a Comment