Joe and I were pretty productive around the house. We hung artwork in the Dining Room, our bedroom, and Cooper's bedroom. Plus I unpacked a few boxes. Today (Labor Day) we got together with Joe's family for a BBQ. Cooper really had a blast as there were quite a few people to play with. He went without a nap today, but he did great. But he was sure 'tuckered out' by the end of the day. So anyway we had a great 3 day weekend. Could sure use more of those...
Dining Room - finally got some of our art hung.
Other side of the Dining Room.
Art in our bedroom - yeah!! The cross by our nightstand.
This cross Joe gave me when I went through RCIA. A brother from Vianney is a sculptor, his work is amazing. Probably the coolest cross (crucifix) I've ever seen.
Some mirrors by our floor lamp.
Hard to see it, but on the far left. A wedding pic (our silouhette). Joe gave me this as our 1 year wedding anniversary gift). Hard to believe that was almost 6 years ago...
Cooper just hanging out. Still loves his Burger King crown from a few weeks ago.
Labor Day (night) - after a long day of playing with family. We started the bedtime routine early. And when I looked over to check on him, during his movie, this is how I found him. He has only done this once before (ever). I knew he was pretty tired. FYI... This was taken at 7:50. He usually goes to bed around 9 or 9:30. Poor little guy. He has a really fun weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment