We took a trip to Kansas for Memorial Day to visit my parents. We had a great time! It was a short trip, but we still did some fun stuff and Cooper had a lot of fun seeing Grandma & Grandpa. The only bummer was on our very first day... shortly after Cooper woke up.. he managed to fall and bump his head on something. I didn't even think he hit it that hard but it immediately popped out with a big old bump. Great way to start the trip! So all of the pictures you notice a funny looking bump on his forehead.. that's why.
Grandpa and Grandma suprised Cooper with a little stash of toys to play with. One of which was a set of stacking blocks that I use to love when I was a kid. Cooper thought it was Christmas morning or something.. HA!
Playing with Grandpa.
Grandma & Grandpa Friend.
Wrestling with Grandpa.
Playing with Grandma.
Eating out.
When we sang 'Happy Birthday' to Ryan.. Cooper thought everyone was singing to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment