Monday, January 23, 2012

Bedtime



Cooper has a good little bedtime routine. Well I'm not sure how good it is, but it works for us. He got his own little mini sofa for Christmas and he just loves that thing. So at bedtime, he gets to watch a movie and have some cookies and milk, while sitting in his little mini chair. Its pretty cute! His current favorite is Pajanimals. It by Jim Henson. Its pretty cute. They sing songs about Bedtime. Then I end up having the songs in my head the next day at work. Oh well. But he either watches that or bedtime with Elmo. He goes from running up and down the hall screaming and carrying on, to the next minute sitting like a perfect angel in his little sofa. Pretty classic. The other night he was so relaxed reclining that he fell asleep. I always have to snap pictures of this, because its such a cute time that I know we won't want to forget.













No comments:

Post a Comment