Well we had a great Christmas at the Boeckman household. Joe and Deb were pretty excited about Cooper's first Christmas. Cooper did great and we all had a lot of fun! On Christmas Eve Cooper turned 8 months. He is nearly 20lbs. and always surprising us with something new. He is sitting up all on his own. And he thinks about crawling, but so far he just moves backwards and around in a circle. The newest sounds that he is making are "Na, Na", and "Mum, Mum". Which is sure sounding close to "Ma Ma, so Deb is excited of course. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Yeah, I love wearing my antlers.
Cooper really likes this Grinch.
Loving the Grinch.
Christmas Eve - with the Boeckman's & Belangers
"Dad, this is embarassing."
Hanging with Grandma Boeckman.
Cooper and Uncle Ryan.
Aunt Kari, Uncle Ryan & Cooper.
Betsy and Cooper.
Christmas Morning
Cooper on Christmas morning.
Where's Waldo? ... Oh I mean where is Cooper?
"What, I was just going to open this gift."
"Yes, its go time. I"m going to eat this shiny thing."
This was funny because we literally set Cooper down to get some pictures. He hadn't even seen his stocking yet. And he went right for this present and ripped the bow off. HA... so we went ahead and let him open one gift before his stocking.
"I'm making music."
"What, are you talking to me."
Cooper is checking out his stocking.
"Hmmm.. I love tags."
Cooper has a strange faciniation with any kind of tag.
"Can we just open this thing already."
Here is the 'Grand Finale'. His big gift. Santa knew this would be something Cooper could grow into and that would last a long time.
Christmas Day (afternoon)
Hanging with cousins Emilie and Joseph.
"Yea, more of these presents thing."
I could do this 'Christmas thing' everyday.
Great pictures and video, guys! Cooper's like a little man already... sitting up and mumbling words. What a smartypants.
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures of him! I am expecting him to use his new toy to learn and recite his alphabet for me next time I come for a visit!
ReplyDelete