Cooper is 2 Months old. And he just keeps growing and growing. Thought this onesie was approiate to show that "Bringing Chubby Back". He is starting to get a little belly and some rolls on his arms and legs.
The many faces of Cooper....
I think he was getting sick of me taking pictures by this point.
This is the first time Cooper was decked out in Cardinals apparel. Most of his Cardinals stuff is for when he is bigger, this one was still a little bit big.. but we just couldn't take the suspense.. so he wore it anyway.
Cooper and Daddy match.
Sleeping in the car seat... as usual. He always has that head tilt going on... HA!
We finally caught his smile on camera. Usually he will be smiling and as soon as we get the camera out he decides to stop. Figures!! But this time Joe was able to catch it. Awww.. and its a BIG smile.
Just chillin' in the Boppy.
Getting his diaper changed. Sportin' his cool retro Star Wars onesie.
Daddy thought this would make for a funny picture.. and I would have to agree!! But I'm sure one day when Cooper is old enough he will be totally embarassed that is 'tush' was hanging out.. HA ha!
Oh my! He's getting soo big!! What a cute smile- I need to see him again soon!
ReplyDelete