Friday, April 16, 2010

39 Weeks



Well its hard to believe that it only 6 days until my official due date. As you can see I'm pretty HUGE. He is going to be a BIG baby, that is for sure. So far I'm still feeling pretty good. A little more tired lately, which I guess is to be expected. I've been very fortunate to have no swelling up until this point. But with the warm weather we have been having, I started to have some swelling in my feet. Not to terrible though. I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions the past couple of days.

Other than that we are pretty much ready for Cooper to come on out to the real world. But of course he is on his own time schedule. And so far I guess he must be pretty comfortable in there. Joe seems to think that he will make his 'Grand Arrival' on Monday, April 19th. Joe claims that he just has a 'gut feeling'. So I guess we just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment